My fine silver jewelry is handcrafted to last a lifetime. However, proper care is required to assure its lasting qualities. Here are some simple guidelines and tips for the care and cleaning of your precious silver jewelry!
- The more you wear your jewelry the less it will tarnish, our body naturally polishes it.
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.
- Your jewelry should be the “last thing on, and first thing off”. Don’t shower with your jewelry on, or expose it to make-ups and perfumes.
- Air, humidity and chemicals are what will tarnish your jewelry so if possible, keep your jewelry in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers this helps your jewelry from tarnishing. Store with anti-tarnish strip for extra protection
- Don’t jumble your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
- Tarnish will occur over time and can easily be polished away with a Pro Polishing pad or other soft jewelry polishing cloth.
- Patinas may also wear off over time. I can re-patina and polish your piece for a nominal fee.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions regarding your purchase.